2007年9月19日水曜日

Worry

Well, it's about time I got my required weekly blog post out of the way.

Our skit drafts are in, and I'm worried again. It seems like worrying about skits is going to be a recurring theme for me this semester. I guess I don't have a lot of faith in either my creativity or my Japanese speaking skills at this point. Working with Kan-san last night was a boon, though - he's quick to come up with good ideas.

I'm worried about many more things than just my Japanese homework, though. I'm worried that I don't have enough warm clothes to deal with the increasingly cool weather. I'm worried about the score I might have gotten on that test in PSYC 210 the other day. I'm worried about remembering the proper forms and movements for karate, Tai Chi, and the waltz and rumba all at the same time. I'm worried about eating right, and getting enough sleep, and managing my time correctly... and in my spare time, I worry about what my roommate's up to, as well. All that partying seems to have turned him into a nocturnal being.

My family came to visit me last weekend, though, which made me a little happier. My best friend Danny, currently こうこうよんねんせい, is also coming to visit on Friday to tour UVA. He's looking forward to being a Wahoo, and I very much hope he'll be accepted here in the fall.

2 件のコメント:

ローラ・リン さんのコメント...

STOP worrying so much!! Just remember, there will always be something to worry about, so there's no point in worrying. Live in what is happening at this moment, don't worry about what MIGHT happen... だいじょぶ。

I can't wait to get Death Note 7&8 from you tomorrow! Light's returning as Kira! I'm excited..!

Bin Zhou さんのコメント...

Derek-san! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Don't stress out too mcuh. I hope you are enjoying your life @ uva. I'm looking forward to you and kan-san's blog! Good luck with hw and tests!