2008年1月21日月曜日

Return

This is just a warm-up so I don't get out of blogging practice this semester. It's once again an assignment for me to post regularly about my Japanese class and such.

Sato-sensei certainly didn't waste any time, picking up right where she left off last semester. I just finished writing my first assigned sakubun. I'm more frustrated than ever at our lack of learned vocabulary, however - my winter break, the subject of the sakubun, was pretty interesting by my standards, and I could've written a lot about it in theory. However, with the little Japanese that I know and am able to use, I could barely muster a page and a half. Pretty depressing.

Hopefully, however, I can keep the same work ethic that nearly earned me an "A" grade last semester, and improve my knowledge to the point where all these frustrations are gone. I'd also like to improve this blog if possible, maybe with some creative new formats, more posting in Japanese, and some non-class related articles as well. I'm kind of jealous of what my friend Honya's done with his blog, and if I had the know-how I'd want to do something similar to that. Not that anyone reads this thing anyway, but there ya go. It's a hobby. I need to research otaku culture and learn about something Honya doesn't - though that's easier said than done. I can't beat him when it comes to anime. *laughs* Maybe I should research idols, like a true fanboy. That might be fun...

I don't know. Just expect changes here soon if you pay attention to this little piece of cyberspace. I'll figure out the rest later - it's late now, and I need to get more sleep than I have been getting.

2 件のコメント:

本屋 さんのコメント...

Welcome back to blogging!

Going with idols is probably a safe bet since I'm not really into that stuff. You probably don't want to challenge me on any other front though, hahaha.

匿名 さんのコメント...

hi! this is hannah from your japanese class. i'm in your blog group along with cindy and christine, and i think we're supposed to be commenting on each other's entries as members of the same blog group.

you seemed to have done a lot of cool things to your blog! i've been trying to change the template to one other than those offered by blogger.com, but i don't know anything about html.

anyway, keep up the good work in japanese class and don't let frustration bring you down!